Monday, January 29, 2007

Missing stethoscope/Wasted time

This is stellar. While I haven't packed yet nor found my missing stethoscope I did figure out how to post pictures within each actual blog. So, here we have a basic map of Nepal. Khandbari is somewhat southeast of Mount Everest and is not pictured on this map. It is a rather small village. If you're interested more information about Khandbari and the clinic there it can be found under "permanent clinics" at the Helping Hands website www.helpinghandsusa.org. A picture of the clinic is also here below. Ok, guess I'd better finish packing.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the blog and on learning to post pictures. I now have complete confidence in your ability to traverse the world and give medical care to those in need. Peace be with you.