Sunday, February 11, 2007

Plans

So, I talked to Niraj my "guide" this afternoon. I had my ticket back to Kathmandu moved up to this Thursday so that I can see some of the sights in the Kathmandu Valley, go bungee jumping at the Boti Kosi gorge, and take an elephant back safari in the Royal Chitwan National Park. Then we'll head up to Pohkra where we'll leave for our trek to Annapurna Base Camp. I think getting out and seeing the sights will be fun. I've enjoyed very much my time in Khandbari and seen great pathology (which I will one day write about for those interested) as well as met great people. However, I figure while I'm in Nepal I ought to see the great Buddhist temples and the other sights. That's my plan for now. I'll go to the Monkey Temple, Bodnath, Bhaktapur, and Patan in the valley with my safari and bungee jumping intermixed.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

It sounds like you've got an adventure planned in Kathmandu. I can't wait to see photos of your trip. I have lots of images in my mind, but I know they are nothing to what you're actually seeing. I'm curious to hear to hear more details about your trip later, especially this roxy drink. I also have a certain image about this drink...